Yes, you heard me right. I’m looking out for a tiny, pocket sized, point-n-shoot digital camera. I’m looking for something that’s easy to operate, that… Read More »So, i’m going to buy meself a point’n shoot
Home » Blog
We’ve all heard about the great things that the iPhone can do… now we hear about what it cant!
But first, a recap of the headlines… What Apple did right!
- Designed something that looks way cooler than anything else on the planet, yet…
- Got all of the mobile devices you would need, and bunched them into one sleek package.
- Gave this thing an interface that could have great potential in many different applications.
- Made everything upgradable simply by running everything off OS X (software is so much easier to upgrade than hardware).
- Made this sleek, shiny iPhone almost completely scratch proof.
- Gave it a display that was usable in direct sunlightRead More »iPhone… or do i?
It looks like the monsoons are beginning here, the first of the heavy rain spells began yesterday. Today’s been a bit brighter, but still, its more cloudy than usual.
I like the rains. Especially when it rains this way, rains in the late evening, clears up at night, cloudy mornings with the suRead More »My Rainy Bike
I’ve always wanted to contribute to society, but I’m no hi-tech scientist who can cure diseases or find out the whys and the wherefores of the universe, so I was thrilled to hear about the [email protected] project that Stanford University runs. It lets me sit back and watch, as my computer’s wasted processing capacity gets utilised by their distributed computing core.Read More »Fold your Proteins