Photographing products is a specialised skill that professional product photographers cultivate and train for many years. It involves controlling many different aspects of the photography environment, such as lighting, perspective, background selection, creative interpretation of the product and more, to achieve a finely crafted final image.
If you have a new product that you want to bring to market, then your product needs to be showcased to make it look its best for our customers to fall in love with it. You will probably need both advertising images of your product, as well as e-commerce photographs to have your images on sale on a platform. At ColoursAlive, we can provide you with both types of images, as professional product photography is something that we are probably the best at, and that is very dear to our heart. Connect with us to find out how we can bring your products to life with exceptional images.
At ColoursAlive, we specialize in creating high-quality images that accurately represent your products and help your brand stand out from the competition. Whether your need is Advertising Product Photography or eCommerce Product photography, ColoursAlive stands out as one of the top professional photography studios in Chennai.
Why Choose ColoursAlive For Your Product Photography?
Whether it is Product Photography for advertising or eCommerce, ColoursAlive has had extensive experience with it. When it comes to creating high-quality and high-resolution product photography, images speak more than words – scroll down to check out some of our work.
- Extensive experience: Our principal photographer, Susheel Chandradhas has been in the product photography industry for since 2005. He has worked with a wide range of clients, industries, and products, from high-end advertising images to eCommerce photography, and is always ready to rise to the challenge of a new photoshoot. This knowledge allows us to understand the unique challenges and requirements of various types of products and to create images that truly showcase their features and benefits.
- In-house studio: At ColoursAlive, we have a dedicated product photography studio as well as a multi-purpose studio that is 24ft x 36ft in size, allowing us to accommodate a wide range of products and projects. Our studio is outfitted with professional lighting, accessories, and camera equipment, allowing us to produce professional-quality images regardless of the size or complexity of the product.
- High-quality images: We understand the importance of producing high-quality images that accurately represent your products and showcase your brand at ColoursAlive. We use cutting-edge equipment and techniques to ensure that our images are of the highest quality, and we take great care to style and arrange products so that their best features are highlighted. Everything starts with taking high quality images using lossless RAW files. This way we can shape the images to our liking.
- Flexibility: At ColoursAlive, we are well-equipped to handle your product photography needs, no matter the deadline or the challenge. Our team is committed to delivering high-quality images on time and within budget, and we are always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the results.
ColoursAlive has the experience and expertise to deliver the results you require for product photography for advertising, eCommerce, or any other purpose. Over the years, we’ve worked with a wide range of products and know how to make them look their best.
Check out some of our work below to see the level of quality and detail we bring to each project.
Professional Product Photography Services
- Advertising Product Photography
- eCommerce Product Photography
- Packaging Product Photography
Industries Covered In-Studio and On Location
- FMCG Goods Photography
- Packaged Oils and other liquid products Photography
- Industrial products and B2B products and supplies
- Glass and Crockery Photography
- Electronic Products Photography
- Leather products – footwear, garments, and accessories.
- Furniture photography
- Automotive photography,
- and so much more!
Give us a call at +91-99620-28747 or use our contact page to get in touch for details.
Product Photography FAQs
Do you provide eCommerce photography solutions in Chennai?
Yes, ColoursAlive does provide a range of photography services for our clients across all regions of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and even pan-India if the need arises. We also provide photography services at our well-equipped studio in Pallikaranai, Chennai.
How can I connect with you beforehand?
Please use the details on the Contact Us page, or call +91-99620-28747.
Do you have a minimum number of items for any photoshoot?
While we do not have a minimum number of items for an e-commerce photoshoot, we do have a minimum threshold fee. Please call us for more details.
Where is your studio located?
Our studio is at #7, Vallalar Street, VGP Shanti Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100. We offer professional photography services both at the studio itself, as well as at our client locations across India.
When there are a high number of goods to be photographed (typically close to 1,000 items), or if the products are large and difficult to move (such as industrial machinery) then it often makes more sense to move the studio to the location of manufacture. We are happy to provide this service to our clients at a nominal fee.
What is your typical Turn-Around-Time (TAT)?
Each product has its own challenges. However, we aim to have a short turn-around time for standard e-commerce photography shoots. This may be longer if the product requires a specialised lighting setup (such as with reflective or metallic objects), and if it requires extensive retouching.
Do you treat advertising and e-commerce photography the same way?
We approach each photoshoot with the same level of professionalism and with the same energy. However, there are significant differences between e-commerce and advertising photography. Read our blog post about e-commerce photography, and how understanding it can make all the difference.
Ecommerce photography requires the product to be depicted realistically and truthfully to the customer when they are browsing e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, or maybe your own e-commerce website. These images are typically shot on a white background, with simple lighting. It is a substitute for seeing the product in person.
Advertising photography on the other hand is used for marketing the product, and aims to portray the product in the best possible way, while concealing or minimising its flaws. Advertising photoshoots are planned more carefully, and can be very creative and artistic, with a lot of emphasis on lighting, and retouching the image to remove any flaws…